what is WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro?
WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro allow your website customers to check if the product can be delivered according to the zip/pin code provided. Plugins WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro Ours provides 6 different methods by which admins can easily specify their distribution regions in the back-end.
When a product is requested by the user for delivery from the user interface, the user’s provided zip code is searched/matched in all saved shipping zones and a Yes/No message is displayed. displayed to the respective user on the user interface.
WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro demo
Every major eCommerce site in the world like AMAZON, EBAY provide this functionality to their customers, you can go to one of their product pages and you will see a text box asking for a zip/postcode to confirm delivery. For WooCommerce shop, we have developed the plugin WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro so you can provide the same rich user experience to your customers.
This keeps us motivated. Thank you to all our precious customers.
Premium & useful add-ons to enhance your user experience WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro!
We also offer our premium extensions/add-ons WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro that implements additional, useful and much needed functionalities. These add-ons work seamlessly with plugin our main to create very useful output/content/information.
Custom service WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro
We do a lot of customization for all the plugins present in our portfolio to meet the specific business needs/requirements/goals of our clients. Please discuss your customization requirements by contacting us or you can send us an email at [email protected]. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Features WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro
- Five modes to specify the product delivery area through the backend for your woocommerce products.
- Specify the delivery area by specifying the zip code directly.
- Define delivery area by drawing polygon on google map in backend.
- Specify the entire country as the shipping area for your e-commerce store.
- Define an entire continent as the shipping area for your ecommerce store.
- Define the entire subcontinent as the shipping area for your e-commerce store.
- Country restrictions – A very few places in different countries have the same zip code area. If your product’s distribution region falls under such a category, you can enable country restriction from the backend by specifying your country. Enabling this will return results faster on the UI and avoid any confusion with elsewhere with the same zip code. Not required to enable this feature.
- Possibility to associate specific delivery regions with selected products or all products.
- Ability to show zip code search box on product page, store page, cart page and checkout page.
- This plugin creates a new tab “Product Availability” next to the default tabs on each product detail page to show customers all product distribution areas for that current product.
- The tab includes a google map showing various polygons representing the product distribution areas for that current product.
- The UI aspects of the polygons are manageable from the backend. Like background color, color, stroke color, etc. Admin can change the appearance of the polygon from the backend.
- The tab also includes a list of zip codes for the current product, where the product is available for shipping.
- Auto-suggestion is provided on google map of product availability for ease of use to quickly locate.
- Product availability map settings are fully manageable from the backend.
- Apply Quick Map styles to a product’s availability map to make it more appealing to customers.
- The ability to display product availability for each individual product on the checkout page, based on the zip code provided in the default bulk merchant checkout form. So that customers can decide before placing an order.
- The ability to stop the default checkout process if any product added to the cart is not available to be shipped to the location where the user has provided the zip code in the Woo-commerce checkout form. Using this feature, the admin can stop receiving wrong orders. Restrictions are applied in the default checkout process and an appropriate notification message is displayed to the user about what happened.
- Manage errors/notification messages through the backend.
- The UI aspects of the product availability form can be managed from the backend including background colors, colors etc.
- Easy-to-use backend interface.
- The map is 100% responsive and tested on real devices.
- The extensible woo commerce extension provides several hooks to change its default functionality.
- Determine product availability by distance from your Store radius.
- Product Map settings page width, height, zoom level, center coordinates, quick map.
- Display polygons/markers into the viewport of google maps.
- Show only zip code markers on the product page’s availability map.
- Show only the polygon on the product page’s availability map.
- Enable country restrictions to restrict all types of professional activities of the shipping region to selected Country only.
- Show only restricted country zip code markers on google maps.
- Only show restricted country locations on the checkout page in google auto billing address suggestion.
- Check the shipping area at checkout via google auto-suggestion or a manageable zip code from the department in charge.
- Enable/Disable Automatic Suggestions On Checkout Page.
- You can upload a custom logo for the zip code marker icon on the shipping area map.
- You can redirect on any URL if the product matches on the store.
- You can redirect on any URL if the product doesn’t match on the store.
- Set the delivery area map language.
- Show delivery time/date on checkout page.
- The delivery time/date is manageable from the plugin settings page.
- You can create a backup of your collections at any time.
- You can upload a backup of your collections at any time.
WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro Changelog:
– Fix – Geocoding modal popup issue fixed.
– New – Improved backend UI for better user experience.
– Fix – A security patch added
Fix : Removed order duplicate issue when order restriction is enabled.
Fix : Code added to skip testing of virtual products in the order restriction functionality at the time of checkout.
New : More hooks added for making it more extensible, code optimization.
Suggest WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro
All current and prospective customers are encouraged to send us the features they would like to see in the next version. We are passionate about this product and are dedicated to making it valuable to everyone.
⭐See also: Synthesis Codecanyon Plugin premium, free updates
Download WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro v2.2.4 Nulled Free:
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes, Plugins, and other PHP Scripts. We always try our best to serch the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain updated with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.