Advanced Database Cleaner Pro helps to clean up the database by removing items that are not there like ‘old revisions’, ‘spam comments’, database optimization and more…
If you have been using WordPress for a while, then you should think about cleaning up the database. Indeed, your database can be full of junk that makes your site slow and cumbersome such as old revisions, omitted post meta, spam comments, and more.
You should clean up this unnecessary data to reduce database size and improve site speed and performance. In addition, you will backup your database faster because your backup file will be smaller.
Advanced Database Cleaner Pro is a must-have plugin that lets you clean your database, optimize it, and more.
Features Advanced Database Cleaner Pro
- Delete old revisions of posts and pages
- Delete old auto drafts
- Delete posts on trash
- Remove pending comments
- Delete spam comments
- Delete trash comments
- Remove pingback
- Remove follow
- Remove orphaned post metadata
- Remove orphan comment metadata
- Remove orphaned user metadata
- Remove orphan phrase metadata
- Remove orphaned relationships
- Delete Expired Conversions
- Display and view orphan information before performing a database cleanup so you can be sure of what you’re going to clean up
- Search and filter all items based on their name or value
- Keep the data of the last x days from being deleted: only delete data older than the number of days you specified
- Schedule database cleanup to run automatically
- Create as many scheduled cleaning tasks as you need and specify which items should be cleaned according to the scheduled task
- Scheduled tasks can be performed based on several frequencies: Once, hourly, twice a day, daily, weekly or monthly
- Displays database table information like number of rows, table size, etc.
- Optimize database tables (Plugin will notify you if any tables require optimization)
- Repair corrupt or corrupt database tables (Plugin will notify you if any tables are corrupted or damaged)
- Schedule database optimization and/or repair to run automatically and specify which tables should be optimized and/or repaired
- The rows of the database table are empty
- Clean and delete database tables
- Show option list
- Display option information like option name, option value, option size, option autoload
- Clean and clear options
- Set autoload option to no/yes
- Displays a list of active cron tasks (scheduled tasks) with their information like arguments, next run, etc.
- Clean and delete scheduled jobs
- User-friendly and simple to use
- Plugin compatible with Multisite installation
- Only the main site can view, clean, and optimize the entire network. Other sites in the network cannot perform these tasks. We have chosen this philosophy because we are sure that your DB is precious and only senior admins can take such actions
- You can clean all sites from one place (main site). You can also specify specific sites that you want to clean
By using the Advanced Database Cleaner Pro plugin, you will
- Get and overview: The plugin will help you get an overview of what is happening in your database. It will report all unused/orphaned items that need to be cleaned up, it will give you the number of boards/options/tasks you have etc. This way you can control your database if there are any problems.
- Save time: You can specify which items should be cleaned/optimized/repaired, the number of days data to keep, and how often to clean/optimize/repair. The plugin will then automate the process to run automatically based on your settings
- Space saving: By removing unused/orphaned entries you will save space in your database and backup faster as your backup file will be smaller
Advanced Features Advanced Database Cleaner Pro
Did you know that even after removing the plugin/theme from your WordPress site. Some of its remains might still be in your database? Such as orphan option, orphan table and orphan cron quest. As you probably know, not all plugins/themes are interested in managing your WordPress database.
As long as you are removing plugins/themes, the leftovers will accumulate in your database and will affect your website performance. The Pro version of Advanced Database Cleaner will help you remove all those leftovers and perform a deep database cleanup. In the pro version you can:
- Categorize options by their “creator”. They can be: optional plugins, theme options or WP core options
- Detect and remove orphaned options. Your ‘wp_options’ table may be full of individual options and thus may affect the performance of loading data from the table, which may result in slow website performance. Then it is very important to clean up the missed options
- Sort tables by their “creator”. They can be: table plugins, theme tables or WP core tables
- Detect and delete orphaned tables. As for options, you can also have some orphaned tables created by plugins/themes you don’t use anymore. Cleaning up orphaned tables will reduce your database size
- Categorize all cron tasks (cron jobs) by their “creator”. They can be: plugins cron tasks, theme cron tasks or WP core tasks
- Detect and delete orphan cron jobs. After you uninstall the plugin/theme, some of its cron tasks may still be active causing WordPress to call unknown functions. By using the pro version you can detect and clean up the missing quests
- Search & filter option, filter table and filter cron task based on some criteria like “name”, “creator”, “value” etc.
- Get premium support: we’ll provide quick support as well as any technical answers to help you clean up your database efficiently
Changelog Download WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro Nulled Free
>>> = v3.1.6 – 06/10/2020 =
– Tweak: Cleaning the code by deleting unused blocks of code
– Tweak: Enhancing the security of the plugin
>>> = v3.1.5 – 04/09/2020 =
– Fix: an issue of timeout that occurs when scanning items is now fixed
– Fix: some calls in JS file has been corrected
– Fix: fixing an issue in the general cleanup tab preventing users from deleting orphaned items on WP 5.5
– Fix: the warning “Deprecated: array_key_exists()” is now solved
– Tweak: deleting two scan files generated by the plugin to enhance security
– Tweak: we are now using SweetAlert for all popup boxes
– Tweak: enhancing some blocks of code
– Tweak: enhancing the security of the plugin
– New: you can now scan individual items besides scanning all items
– New: you can now edit the categorization of items and correct it manually if needed
– New great features are coming very soon!
– Tested with WordPress 5.5
– (Note: When upgrading to this new version, please make sure to clear your browser cache)
v3.1.0 – 04/12/2019
Fix: In some previous versions, tables were not shown for some users. This has been fixed
Fix: The plugin is not ready to optimize InnoDB tables, this feature has been deleted temporarily
SECURITY (PRO): Add security level to the folder containing scan results
SECURITY (PRO): Hide the license key after deactivating it
⭐Similar Suggestion: Media Cleaner Pro – Remove Unused Files from WordPress
Download WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro v3.1.6 Nulled Free:
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes,Plugins and other PHP Scripts.We always try our best to serch the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain update with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.